HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) otherwise known as Ultherapy is a 100%, non-invasive, FDA cleared procedure to help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin.
How it works:
Small targeted amounts of soft tissue are heated below the surface of the skin to contract the tissue & create new collagen. HIFU specifically targets the skin and its deep foundational layer of tissue that would usually be addressed in surgery, but without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin, bypassing the epidermis during treatment.
- Results can be seen after 1 session & actual results over 2–3 months of the
- Tighter, firmer & lifted skin.
- A complete non-invasive & non-surgical procedure.
- No cuts, scarring or stitches.
- Zero downtime.
- Provides for natural collagen formation.
Things to know:
- Skin feels tighter with a mild sensitivity to touch; however, this will last up to 48 hours. After three days, your skin will feel back to normal.
- Actual Results are visible after 6 to 8 weeks and improve further over time. Collagen induction process continues to work for another six months after the treatment.
- The treated area may be flushed, reddened and feel tingly.
- It is normal for the area to feel tender immediately after the procedure.
- We recommend no sun exposure for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment.
- No strenuous exercise for 24 to 48 hours.
- Temporary bruising and numbness in the treated area can also occur (although this is rare)
- Apply a gentle cream gel every 4 to 6 hours for up to 72 hours’ post-treatment.
Best suited to treat the following concerns:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Cellulite & Loose skin
- Double chin reduction
- Sagging & Aging
- Facial Remodelling